- Will not sag or slide
- Can be used to build thickness
- Repairs concrete, brick, metal, wood, steel, fiberglass and some plastics – not for use on polypropylene, polyethylene or Teflon
- 100% solids – no solvents
- Can be sanded, drilled and/or painted after full cure
- Single Kit: 7-8 sq. ft. at ¼” per kit, packaged in a 2 gallon pail. .86 gallons of A in a plastic bag and .24 gallons in a quart container.
- Master Kit: 40 sq ft at ¼” per kit, 4.30 gallons of part A in a 6 gallon pail and 1.20 gallons of part B in a 3 ½ gallon pail.