Water-Based Primer (8126) is a fast curing, cost-effective, 2-component waterborne epoxy primer intended for use as a clear or field pigmented primer or concrete sealer coat. It meets USDA/FDA guidelines for use in federally inspected facilities and all VOC/HAPS regulations for use throughout the United States.
- Waterborne with no strong odors
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Penetrates deeply into prepared concrete substrate for low film build
- Fast drying time
- Available in a variety of colors
- Typically applied at a spread rate of approximately 250 – 350 square feet per gallon depending on substrate porosity