Freeze Patch is a heavy duty, high compressive strength concrete patch used to repair concrete, steel or wood in temperatures as low as -10°F. Freeze Patch can be used to renew and repair spalled and damaged floors, seal cracks, fill holes, eliminate expansion joints, anchor machinery and grout indoors or out in cold temperatures.
- Use in temperatures as low as -10° F
- 100% epoxy resin base with a catalyst hardener and a special aggregate
- 15,500 PSI compressive strength
- Withstands heavy, abusive traffic
- Absorbs vibration and shock without cracking
- Excellent for expansion and contraction applications
- Highly resistant to acids, alkalies, solvents, heat and cold
- Bonds to concrete, steel and wood
- Dries in 2 to 4 hours for light traffic and 24-72 hours for heavy traffic
- Pot life of only 2 – 4 minutes at 70° F
- Covers 2 to 4 square feet at a solid ¼ inch thickness
There are no reviews yet.