Step Covers are shaped accordingly to wrap over the edge of your step to provide anti-slip protection where most slips and falls occur. These covers provide excellent footing and far exceed OSHA standards.
Step Covers can be installed with little to no downtime. They are pre-cut, pre-drilled and are ready to install over existing steps with the proper fasteners. For added safety, Step Covers draw attention with two-toned, contrasting colors to provide clear visibility. They are available in a range of grit options from Super Fine to Super Coarse, as well as a multitude of colors, including glow-in-the-dark and safety messages and logos.
- Eliminates slips and trip hazards
- Fabricated to your specifications using a durable, non-load-bearing base of FRP fiberglass, galvanized or stainless steel
- Suitable indoors and out
- Used in all types of weather
- Two-tone colors add visibility
- Easy installation with little to no downtime
- Available in six different grades of grit: Super Coarse (Xtreme™), Extra Coarse (Offshore), Coarse (Industrial), Fine (Commercial), Extra Fine (Residential), Super Fine (Barefoot)
- Available in a multitude of colors: Standard/Safety, Premium, Two-Toned, Glow-in-the-Dark
- Available in a variety of cover shapes and base material
- Can embed warning messages, text, and logo graphics