ThermoStable Patch is a rubber modified, 100% solids, epoxy patching system designed to handle the physical stresses of a freeze-thaw environment. It can handle temperature ranges of -70°F to 300°F.
- 100% Epoxy Resin Base with a Catalyst hardener and special blended aggregate
- 15,500 psi compression strength
- Rubber Modification allows the epoxy to expand and contract with the surface
- Withstands heavy, abusive traffic
- Absorbs vibration and shock without cracking
- Lab Tested to withstand cycling from -70 to 300 F.
- Highly resistant to acids, alkalies, solvents, heat and cold
- Extra-long wearing – permanent and resilient
- Self-leveling – minimal trowel work
- Bonds to concrete, steel and wood
- Cure time of 12-24 hours
- Pot life of 15-30 minutes
- Single Kit: 21 sq. ft. at ¼” thick (All 3 parts total approx. 3.32 gallons of mixed material)
- Master Kit: 210 sq. ft. at ¼” thick (All 3 parts total approx. 33.2 gallons of mixed material)